IS Clinical Youth Eye Complex-Beauty Product Review

I first heard about IS Clinical from a prominent beauty blogger and was immediately intrigued by the line of products. Touted as the "go to" skincare line for dermatologists and skin care professionals alike, it has been gaining traction and building momentum simply via word of mouth. As you all know, I'm always game to try new products as I'm on a perpetual journey to find my holy grail skin savers. So, last month I started using the IS Clinical Youth Eye Complex twice a day. During the winter months, my skin gets drier than usual, especially in the eye region, so hydrating eye creams are a staple in my skincare arsenal.

The Eye Complex comes in a sleek bottle equipped with a hygienic pump. The cream is hydrating but not oily and one small pump will produce enough peptides, antioxidants and collagen producing "proteins" for both eyes.  Within weeks, I noticed my under-eye region was much more hydrated (and stayed that way throughout the day)and my smile lines were diminished by at least 50%. However, I didn't see a visible reduction in puffiness or darkness but I'm pretty certain my allergies and genetics contribute to those two flaws.

It's a definite no-brainer that I'll repurchase the Eye Complex as it's cheaper and more effective than other eye creams I've used in the past! 

IS Clinical Youth Eye Complex $85.00