NYFW Fall 2011 Superlatives-Most Popular Nail Color

I've been on quite the never-ending journey to find that perfect shade of "go with everything but doesn't blend in with my nails" nude polish. So, I was super thankful and relieved to see the perfect shade ubiquitously appear all over the runways at NYFW. I guess I'm not the only person obsessed with nude nail polish.

CND's Desert Suede is an opaque medium tan hue that's guaranteed to go with every outfit this spring. The neutral color is very much on trend and will be a classic for seasons for come. And judging from its coverage on the runways, this is a color that will pretty much complement every skin tone!

Monique Lhuillier NYFW Fall 2011


Kevork Kiledjian NYFW Fall 2011


Jenni Kayne NYFW Fall 2011


3.1 Phillip Lim NYFW Fall 2011